Pest proofing is a great way to prevent pests accessing your property and can be used within an Intergrated Pest Management approach or can often follow full pest control treatment.
Consultaion should be considered as valuable as control in effective pest management, particularly in older buildings where pest infestations may indicate building issues that need investigation.
Using a comination of ULV sprays and professional fogging machines we can give public spaces, businesses and private properties a far higher level of propection than cleaning alone.
Why Use LANDGUARD Pest Control…
- We’re local. We understand this area, its homes and businesses.
- We’re knowledgeable. With a background in agriculture and game keeping we have both traditional skills and up-to-date qualifications.
- We care. Really care. Looking after properties, people and protecting reputations is what we are all about.
- We get results. We live up to our promises. We deliver.
- We use the best products available first time, every time. There is no second option, be sure you’re getting the best.
- We have an unique Eco friendly approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
So with all this at an average 1/3 the price of the national providers, why wouldn’t you?
Proof we’re fit for the fight Landguard Ltd is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) – the trade body for the pest management industry in the UK.
Our members logo is earned and we’re proud to display it because membership is a sign of professionalism and a mark of quality.
BPCA promotes best practice and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we’re committed to excellence in every part of our business.
You can always check our membership status at bpca.org.uk/check