Pest proofing is a great way to prevent pests from accessing your property and can be used within an Integrated Pest Management approach or can often follow complete pest control treatment.
Consultation should be considered as valuable as the control in effective pest management, particularly in older buildings where pest infestations may indicate building issues that need investigation.
Why Use LANDGUARD Pest Control…
- We’re local. We understand this area, its homes, and businesses.
- We’re knowledgeable. With a background in agriculture and gamekeeping, we have traditional skills and up-to-date qualifications.
- We care. Really care. Looking after properties and people is what we are all about.
- We get results. We live up to our promises. We deliver.
- We use the best products available the first time, every time. There is no second option, be sure you’re getting the best.
- Our unique Eco-friendly approach sets us apart from our competitors.
So with all this at an average of 1/3 the price of the national providers, why wouldn’t you?
Proof we’re fit for the fight Landguard Ltd is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) – the UK’s trade body for the pest management industry.
Our member’s logo is earned, and we’re proud to display it because membership is a sign of professionalism and quality.
BPCA promotes best practices, and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we’re committed to excellence in every aspect of our business.
You can always check our membership status at bpca.org.uk/check