Equestrian Pest Management
Controlling Pests on an Equestrian Premises is not only vital for the horses well being but also for the people who are caring for the horses health.
Already Have a Rodent Problem?…
Where you have seen one rat or mouse, chances are there will be plenty more.
Rodents can be very persistent in their attempts to access properties or food storage areas by chewing through wood, plaster and even light metal. Once in, they will urinate and defecate as they travel, with the potential to contaminate food and spread disease such as Leptospirosis (Weil’s Disease),Rat bite fever and Salmonellosis. Through sporadic gnawing they cause unsightly and costly damage to tack, rugs, buildings, pipework, insulation and woodwork, will chew soft furnishings for nesting material and create a fire risk through chewing electric wires.
LANDGUARD Pest Control offers a comprehensive, professional package for short and long term rodent control,
- Initial survey to indicate presence of rats, population size and access points to property
- Site specific treatment programs
- Professional grade products
- Proofing of buildings to prevent future outbreaks
- Long term monitoring for the presence of rodents
Professional methods for all pest species including Mice, Rats, Foxes, Squirrels, Moles, Insects (including wasps, flies, moths, beetles, cockroaches, fleas, ants and bees etc.) and Birds.
Our service options –
- Service contracts giving on-going protection & compliance for your business with current Regulations.
- Pest proofing including Fly screens and Bird proofing.
- Supply & Maintenance of pest control equipment including Fly Killing Units.
- Professional weed control on your land and around your buildings.
- One-off treatments.
Landguard Pest Control will –
- Prevent contamination and disease.
- Protect investments.
- Help you meet your legal requirements.
- Safeguard your reputation.
- Provide child and pet friendly solutions
- Book an appointment time to suit you
- Employ fully insured and qualified technicians
- Utilize professional products