Equestrian Pest Management
Controlling Pests on an Equestrian Premises is not only vital for the horses well being but also for the people who are caring for the horses health.
Already Have a Rodent Problem?…
Where you have seen one rat or mouse, chances are there will be plenty more.
Rodents can be very persistent in their attempts to access properties or food storage areas by chewing through wood, plaster and even light metal. Once in, they will urinate and defecate as they travel, with the potential to contaminate food and spread disease such as Leptospirosis (Weil’s Disease),Rat bite fever and Salmonellosis. Through sporadic gnawing they cause unsightly and costly damage to tack, rugs, buildings, pipework, insulation and woodwork, will chew soft furnishings for nesting material and create a fire risk through chewing electric wires.
LANDGUARD Ltd offers a comprehensive, professional package for short and long term rodent control,
- Initial survey to indicate presence of rats, population size and access points to property
- Site specific treatment programs
- Professional grade products
- Proofing of buildings to prevent future outbreaks
- Long term monitoring for the presence of rodents