Domestic Pest Control
We understand …..
… that a pest problem in your home can be an unexpected and unsettling event. But don’t worry, our trained operatives are here for you, on call 24 hours a day/7 days a week. You can be sure that we offer a fast, same day response to any pest issue that may arise in your property and that the situation will quickly be under control.
- Bespoke, Affordable Solutions For You and Your Property.
- Child and Pet Friendly Treatments
- Appointment Time To Suit You
- Fully Insured and Qualified Technicians
- Free Inspections
What to expect…
CONTACT – You (the customer) will call our team and explain the issue you are having, we will explain possible control measures and approximate costs. If you choose to go ahead we will arrange an appointment time to suit you and give you any advice that we can on the phone.
INSPECTION – A fully trained technician will carry out a thorough inspection of your property, to confirm the species of pest and the level of infestation. After the inspection they will be able to give an accurate price, dependent on their findings.
*In this way Landguard offer the most effective control plan which creates the best value for money.
TREATMENT – The technician will carry out the treatment, using the most up to date product for the most effective result.
AFTERCARE – During the 1st treatment, ongoing pest control is discussed and it can be established what may be required going forward.
Common Pests –
What can a property owner do to help prevent a pest infestation…
- Block entry points.
- Pests need food and water, denying easy access to these will deter any pests from visiting.
- Always clear away food waste, including pet food.
- Ensure all food is stored in glass or metal containers with a secure lid.
- Lids on bins should fit securely and keep them clean of food waste.
- Store firewood away from the house.
- If using bird feeders, position them as far away from the property as possible.
- Keep foliage around the property to minimum and keep what is there tidy.
- Keep your property and garden tidy and in good repair.