Domestic Pest Control
A pest problem in your home can be an unexpected and unsettling event. But don’t worry, we are here for you. You can be sure that you will get a fast, same-day response (where possible) to any pest issue that may arise in your property and that the situation will quickly be under control.
What to expect…
CONTACT – You (the customer) may call our team and explain the issue you are experiencing, and we can talk through possible control measures and approximate costs. If you choose to go ahead, we will arrange an appointment time to suit you and give you any advice on the phone.
INSPECTION – A fully trained technician will thoroughly inspect your property to confirm the species of pest and the level of infestation. After the inspection, they will be able to give an accurate price, dependent on their findings. This way, Landguard offers the most effective control plan, creating the best value for money.
TREATMENT – The technician will carry out the treatment, using the most up-to-date product for the most effective result.
AFTERCARE – During the 1st treatment, ongoing pest control is discussed, and what may be required going forward can be established.
Click on a pest to find out more…
What can a property owner do to help prevent a pest infestation…
- Block entry points.
- Pests need food and water; denying easy access to these will deter any pests from visiting.
- Always clear away food waste, including pet food.
- Ensure all food is stored in glass or metal containers with a secure lid.
- Lids on bins should fit securely and keep them clean of food waste.
- Store firewood away from the house.
- If using bird feeders, position them as far away from the property as possible.
- Keep foliage around the property to a minimum and under control.
- Keep your home and business in good repair.
Landguard Pest Control will –
- Prevent contamination and disease
- Protect investments
- Help you meet your legal requirements
- Safeguard your reputation
- Provide child and pet-friendly solutions
- Book an appointment time to suit you
- Employ fully insured and qualified technicians
- Utilize professional products
Pest Proofing is a great way to prevent pests from accessing your property and can be used within an Integrated Pest Management approach or can often follow a complete pest control treatment.