Commercial Pest Control
Here at LANDGUARD Ltd we understand the importance of maintaining the reputation you have worked so hard to establish.
With the current legislative requirements for pest control services, it is vital that all businesses (with particular reference to landlords and food premises) show due diligence and attempt to be pest free. The commercial sector of LANDGUARD pest control was created to meet these challenges with a wealth of experience, fast response times, and pricing structure to beat our major competitors.
Following a FREE initial site survey, we will create a tailor made plan to most efficiently protect your business through one off treatments or a longer-term contract to guard your valuable assets and help you stay within the parameters of the law.
LANDGUARD’S business is to –
- Prevent contamination & disease
- Protect investments
- Help you meet your legal requirements
- Safeguard your reputation and allow you to get on with what your good at – your business
Our fully trained technicians will work independently and discreetly, saving you time, and giving you complete peace of mind that things are getting taken care of.
Benefit from a local pest control provider who will take time to learn your business and create a bespoke solution to suit the individual needs of your work environment – LANDGUARD Pest Control.
You may be considering the fact your business already has a pest control plan in place, possibly from one of the larger well-known providers. In this case why not take advantage of a FREE, no obligation survey to see how we could improve your service and save you money.
- One off treatments
- Service contracts for on-going protection & compliance for your business with current Regulations
- 24/7 Call Out
- Contracted customers benefit from a 10% discount on any ‘one off’ treatment, such as a wasp nest
- Pest proofing including Fly screens and Bird proofing
- Supply & Maintenance of pest control equipment including Fly Killing Units
- Professional weed control around your buildings