Commercial Pest Control
Landguard understands the importance of maintaining the reputation you have worked so hard to establish.
And, due to current legislative requirements, all businesses must show due diligence and attempt to be pest-free. The commercial sector of Landguard Pest Control was created to meet these challenges – with a wealth of experience, fast response times, and a pricing structure to beat our major competitors.
Landguard will work with you and your staff to implement the IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach alongside proven pest control methods, resulting in positive impacts throughout your business, including hygiene, housekeeping, and staff education.
We will work independently and discreetly, saving you time and giving you complete peace of mind that things are taken care of.
Benefit from a local pest control provider who will take the time to learn your business and create bespoke solutions to suit the individual needs of your work environment.
LANDGUARD’S business is to –
- Prevent contamination & disease
- Protect investments
- Help you meet your legal requirements
- Safeguard your reputation and allow you to get on with what you’re good at – your business
Professional methods for all pest species, including Mice, Rats, Foxes, Squirrels, Moles, Insects (including wasps, flies, moths, beetles, cockroaches, fleas, ants and bees, etc.), and Birds.
- One-off treatments.
- Service contracts give ongoing protection and compliance for your business with current Regulations.
- Pest proofing
- Supply and maintenance of pest control equipment.
- Professional weed control on your land and around your property.
- Out-of-hours service.
- Contracted customers benefit from a 10% discount on any ‘one off’ treatment – such as a wasp nest.
Bed Bug Detection Dog
Our Bed Bug Detection Dogs are trained to the highest standards to find the lowest level of bed bug infestations.