We originally decided to form Landguard Ltd as an outlet for the many skills I have picked up down the years. I think most of us have one thing we’re good at, one major area of expertise and for me, pest control was taught from a young age. Growing up in a farming community, traditional skills were very important and learning to catch a rabbit, rat or treat insects on the veg patch were all part of my early education. After leaving school I worked both on farms and as a game and river keeper getting the opportunity to hone my skills in many areas of pest control. During this period I also picked up a range of vocational qualifications, a science degree and further pest management certificates.
My wife and I saw there was a gap in the market for a great value, skilled local pest control company. We put together all that we knew and LANDGUARD Ltd was born.
Why Use LANDGUARD Ltd…
- We’re local. We understand this area, its homes and businesses.
- We’re knowledgeable. With a background in agriculture and game keeping we have both traditional skills and up-to-date qualifications.
- We care. Really care. Looking after properties, people and protecting reputations is what we are all about.
- We get results. We live up to our promises. We deliver.
- We use the best products available first time, every time. There is no second option, be sure you’re getting the best.
- We have an unique Eco friendly approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
So with all this at an average 1/3 the price of the national providers, why wouldn’t you?
Proof we’re fit for the fight Landguard Ltd is a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) – the trade body for the pest management industry in the UK.
Our members logo is earned and we’re proud to display it because membership is a sign of professionalism and a mark of quality.
BPCA promotes best practice and being part of the organisation provides independent proof that we’re committed to excellence in every part of our business.
You can always check our membership status at bpca.org.uk/check