Local pest control provider
Call – 07970 902 194
or Our Office
0113 2037427 and 01423 209030
- Call 24/7, Fast Response
- Local, Competitive Pricing
- Same Day Service
- Friendly, Family Run Business
- Appointment time to suit you
- Professional Products for Professional Results
LANDGUARD PEST CONTROL can help with…
- Pest Proofing
- Environmental Management & Consultancy
Seasonal Pests Including –
Flying Insects Including –
Crawling Insects Including –
- Textile Pests
- Stored Product Insects
Mammals Including –
Domestic Pest Control
Our fully qualified technicians provide a fast and effective pest control service for your home.
Equestrian Pest Control
Controlling pests on an Equestrian Premises is not only vital for the horses well being but also for the people who are caring for the horses health. LANDGUARD Pest Control offers a comprehensive, professional package for short and long term pest management.
DIY Bird Proofing
While we’re always happy to carry out bird proofing works for our customers, home improvers out there may feel like doing your own!
Why Use LANDGUARD Ltd…
- We’re local. We understand this area, its homes and businesses.
- We’re knowledgeable. With a background in agriculture and game keeping we have both traditional skills and up-to-date qualifications.
- We care. Really care. Looking after properties, people and protecting reputations is what we are all about.
- We get results. We live up to our promises. We deliver.
- We use the best products available first time, every time. There is no second option, be sure you’re getting the best.
- We have an unique Eco friendly approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
So with all this at an average 1/3 the price of the national providers, why wouldn’t you?
WE ARE OPEN
Pest management has been confirmed as an essential sector during the Covid-19 pandemic by George Eustice, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
If you have a pest issue please don’t hesitate to call 24/7.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff during the lockdown period we are paying particular attention to biosecurity and adhering to all Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England recommendations.
These include, but are not limited to –
- Following official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England.
- Ensuring strict personal hygiene controls.
- Focusing on prevention strategies.
- Cleaning and sanitising contact points frequently throughout our own buildings and vehicles.
We thank our new and existing customers –
Martin Currie MD – LANDGUARD Ltd